United States Coast Guard Station- St Petersburg, FL.
The completion of this project shall include all incidental related work as shown in the accompanying drawings and specifications. The project includes, but is not limited to:
- a. Completely gut the interior of Barracks B and Barracks C as indicated on the demolition plans. Remove and dispose of all materials in accordance with Federal, State and local laws.
- - Remove all interior drywall, finishes including tile, carpeting, insulation and furring, exposing the exterior wall structure.
- - Remove all interior walls as indicated on the drawings.
- - Remove all carpet and tile flooring from all rooms including the bathrooms.
- - Remove all plumbing fixtures, pipes and fittings from interior walls.
- - Remove all ducts, wiring, conduits, plumbing including abandoned A/C units from the attic.
- - Remove air handler and condensing units.
- b. Abate all asbestos and lead containing material as summarized on the Hazardous Material drawing and enclosed Asbestos and Lead report. Prior to submitting bid, prospective bidders shall familiarize themselves with the content of these two documents.
- c. Remove all miscellaneous items, HID light fixtures, lanterns speakers and gutters from the exterior as indicated on the demolition drawings.
- d. Prior to demolition of the barracks, provide temporary trailers to house a min of 25 male and 10 female for the duration of construction and locate where shown on the drawings. Remove the trailers, gravel walks and associated utilities from the site at the conclusion of the building construction. Restore the area with sodding.
- e. Electrical – Provide electrical, lighting, fire alarm and telephone as shown on drawings.
- f. Mechanical – Provide air conditioning system in accordance with mechanical drawings and specifications.
Remove all air handling units and all related ductwork, diffusers, grilles and controls.