OAC is headquartered in Miami, FL with operations throughout the US to include Puerto Rico and Central America. As a growing General Contractor, operating in the government and private sectors were always seeking qualified candidates to enhance our success.
OAC recognizes that our most important asset is our people. OAC maintains a solid team of construction professionals. We thank you for your interest in joining OAC. Below is a listing of some of the positions we have available, we are always accepting applications from qualified candidates to join our team.
OAC does not provide relocation assistance. OAC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Interested candidates are encouraged to fill out an application and send a resume.
OAC complies with US Department of Labor – VETS-100 Employment Program
OAC Action Construction, Corp.
11980 SW 144 Ct. Suite 101
Miami, FL 33186.
Phone:+1 (305) 256-6655
Fax:+1 (305) 255-1004
OAC hires the following professionals:
- Project Managers / Field Engineers
- Architects / Engineers
- Superintendents / Foreman
- Safety Managers
- Quality Control Managers
- General Labor
- AUTOCAD / Drafting Specialists
- Office Administrators
- Sales and Marketing
OAC’s Desired Qualifications:
- Ability to read, interpret and evaluate drawings/specifications
- Prepare material takeoffs and pricing
- Develop bid budgets; subcontractor bids, material/equipment costs and general conditions
- Self-Starter with experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient in communications and problem solving skills.
- Complete tasks and meet deadlines
- Experience in government and commercial construction projects.
- Construction industry education and training
- Proficient in Microsoft Programs and Construction Industry Software Programs